Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Christian who never speaks of her Savior...

Catchy title huh? I was just thinking the other day that I have had my blog for almost a year now and have never really devoted a posting to the Lord.

Sad....

So I decided that that had to change.

I was reading my Bible the other day and this scripture jumped out at me. I am not sure if it was really what I needed or just the simplicity of it that really got me to thinking.

I know that God does things for us that we do not always see, and that being one of His children has it's benefits. He has never forsaken us (Joel and I), even when we couldn't see a ways out of our situation. I am just so grateful that I am His child.

II Corinthians 4: 18

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

1 comment:

Bernard said...

Hello Aunt Angela I know I am kinda late to comment but just today I realized the same thing.

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails