Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas?..........In November?!!!!



Just a short rant...

I can't stand when people skip Thanksgiving!! Stores are notorious for doing that. It's like Thanksgiving is the "red headed step child"...neglected and forgotten. Here's what I mean:

Some houses decorate for the season right?. For instance, a lot of houses decorate for Halloween. But what I can't stand is when Halloween is over, they immediately put out the Christmas decorations.

I'm not asking you to put a stuffed turkey in your yard (no pun intended)...but come'on people! At least wait till Thanksgiving is over before you stick Santa out in your yard or hang the lights.

Okay, that feels better now that I got that off my chest. Thanks for hearing me out.

Until next post,

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails