Friday, February 21, 2014

Paid Focus groups, who doesn't want a little extra spending money

So I recently signed up for a Focus group  company that pays you for your time to test products. It's in Pleasanton. They ask you a bunch of questions to check if you can be part of the study group. I signed up, and got a $5 gift card to starbucks, but you can choose from several different options. I haven't been called for any focus groups yet, but there are a few local moms that have, and they've made $60 here, and $100 there.It got me to thinking, that I should let others know about it too. I'm sure everyone would love to make a few dollars. So if you want to sign up, email me at AMWcoupon[at]gmail[dot]com and I will send you the invite. It's free and no obligations.
Photobucket

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails