Monday, March 15, 2010

15 weeks and 4 days

Time is flying by. In a few days, we will be 4 months. Crazy! We have a Dr. Appointment on Wednesday, March 17th, where I will be one day short of 16 weeks. I am hoping that she will do an ultrasound, and be able to find out the gender of the baby. Well if not, we will have to wait until our 20 week scan. Right now Baby W is approx 4 in, and last night was moving up a storm, although you still cannot see it on the outside of the tummy.

This last week we went to Merced, CA for a church conference called "On Course". Let me just say, the preaching was so good. I felt refreshed and revitalized....rembering why I go to church. The only downfall I had, was trying to make sure that my church clothes would fit properly, as we cannot afford to purchase new clothing for me just yet.

On another note, here are a few stats on me and Baby W:

How far along: 15.4 Weeks
Maternity clothes: I’m still getting away with my regular clothes! I have noticed a rounding of sorts to the lower abdomen.
Total weight gain: 9.5 pounds
Belly Button: Still looks the same.
Best moment this week: Going to a church function, and being able to share our news with friends we haven't seen in a while.
Food cravings: Well, food....I'm always so hungry. But really, nothing in particular.
Food aversions: Nothing in particular.
Gender: Not known yet.
What I miss: Being able to fit my clothes properly (transitional stage is a bummer)
What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery, and finding out the gender.
Milestones: Baby is kicking, and 4 inches in length (according to books)



Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby’s legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can’t feel the movements.

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails