Thursday, March 4, 2010

Second Trimester here we come...




Yay! We are officially entering the second trimester. 14 weeks today. It's hard to believe that we are 1/3 of the way done. Occassionally I can feel a twinge, but not enough yet for others to feel. So the baby is measuring in around 3-4 inches in length. How exciting!

Next week is On Course, and we are excited about going, but I have noticed my clothes are A LOT tighter this week, which makes me nervous thinking about how many church outfits I have to make sure fit (with a potential gain in the waist within the next week). I wouldn't say it's a baby bump yet though. Honestly, it looks like I have gained some weight around the middle, or what I would call
baby chubbies.


I find myself unhappy with my changing shape though. I was a bit chunky prior to pregnancy, but now that I am in between "baby chubbies" and "baby bump", I am having a hard time accepting it. But I know that should be the least of my concerns.

In other news, it looks like I might be getting a temporary job. What a blessing that would be. It's with a company in Santa Clara, working 2-3 days a week (and temporary till April, but could possibly go longer). Pray that I get it. Finances here in the Willoughby household are already tight, and anything would help in preparation for the baby.

Also, here is a link to our last Dr. Visit/ultrasound. The baby was moving around like crazy and we caught it on film. It was so sweet!

http://http://sharing.theflip.com/session/8d1693dc77b50d9d9b0701588213412b/video/10704207







As always,

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails