Tuesday, February 9, 2010

10 weeks and 2 days




This week we have reached week 10. I can't believe that we are this far along. Baby Willoughby is now the sized of a Kumquat. My morning sickness has now gone away. I have also developed a bad cold, and so have suffered the cough and sniffles of it. Not fun!


I have decided to not look for a job. It's not like they will hire a pregnant lady anyways right? So we are trusting in God to provide our needs. He is able!

On a side note, I already have my crib and changing table. We got those months ago, and were saving them for the time we would be expanding the family. Any hand me downs are appreciated too!

As far as themes for a nursery, I was thinking of going with the Character Rip Squeak, and depending on gender, white eyelet, or bright reds, greens, blues, and purples. Anyhoo, Rip Squeak is adorable. (see pic below)






I am open to ideas, so if you have any, just let me know.

Always,

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails