Monday, February 1, 2010

9 Weeks and 1 day

So today we are 9 weeks and 1 day along. I am still amazed at how the human body is formed. I mean today our baby is about the size of a medium grape. Weird to think that our baby started out smaller that period at the end of this sentence. I still need to post the pictures from last weeks ultrasound, and once our computer is up and running again, I will do so. Hard drive crashed...will be fixing it hopefully within a week or so.

So in the mean time, I have not had any cravings per se, mainly food disinterest. It's like I'll make dinner, but don't really want to eat it. I do have to say, that I love fruit, and can't get enough of it, (but I wouldn't call it a craving). Grapes, oranges, apples....any will do :)

This last week we decided to tell our church. They were SOOOOO excited....did I say excited. I think it has to do with the fact that I practically grew up there. I started attending our church when I was 16...so almost half my life.

We are blessed to have so many friends that are willing to help, and lend support. I'll be posting each week. So keep your eyes tuned in for the latest happenings around the Willoughby household.

Until next week,

Angela

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails