Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Life doesn't care about your schedule. It goes on with or without you.


Oh how I have missed the blogging world, but things, no, life has a way of taking up your time, if you know what I mean. I've been soo busy that I had to set a few things down and one, was my blog.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still super busy with life and it's many, MANY, MANY, twist and turns, but setting a few minutes aside a few times a week won't be too much to ask now will it?

My last blog post was well over two years ago. So as a refresher to all, I'd like to post 15 things about me.

1.  I love God, my husband, and my two kids.
2.  I have two littles here on earth (One boy and One girl) and 4 littles in Heaven. 
3.  I've been married for 8 years to my best friend.
4.  I moved out "on my own" when I was only 17.
5.  I love baking.
6.  I hate the gap in between my teeth. I'm super self conscious about it.
7.  I am a couponer and a bargain hunter by nature. (I'm sure you'll see tons of that in the future)
8.  I usually drive the long road trips and always make my husband drive around town.
9.  My favorite fruit...Nectarines, but now white nectarines!
10. I nearly drowned at 2. My babysitters son (who was 3) saved my life, and I vividly remember it.
11. I sing, but not as good as I imagine I can. 
12. I'd love to own a plantation style home
13. My favorite childhood book is "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
14.  I'd love to one day own my own bakery.

and finally...

15. My favorite food is Mexican! I heart salsa and chip in particular. I have been known to eat several baskets by myself...lol!

Here's to blogging once again!
Photobucket

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails