Tuesday, January 28, 2014

REVIEW: thred UP! It's better than going to the thrift store.

Just want to say how happy I was with my order from thred UP.  What's thred up you say?

It's an awesome site - you can buy or conveniently sell excellent-quality women's and kids clothing.  They’ve got everything from Gucci to Gap, J Crew to Justice - at up to 90% off retail prices! The best part is, they're local, AND I can get you $10 off your first purchase with this link.


I originally purchased a few items, and got a great deal on them. Their customer service/quality control is awsome! I found this really cute dress for my niece, so I added it to my purchase. Upon shipping, they noticed a spot, so what did they do? THEY REFUNDED ME! Not only did they refund me for the dress, but they also sent the dress. So essentially, I got it for free. Threw it in the washer, and the spot was gone.

So how does it work, well there are two areas that thred UP specializes in.  One, buying and two, selling.


thredUP is the easiest way to save on great clothing brands and hand down clothing your family no longer wears for cash. We're like a consignment boutique - but simpler. On thredUP you can refresh your family's entire wardrobe online, without ever leaving your house.
Here's how it works:
SHOP: Browse thousands of like-new clothing items, which we've hand-selected and certified for quality. You'll find all your favorite brands discounted up to 80% off year-round. Shop »
CLEAN OUT: When your family has clothing they no longer wear (kids, juniors and women's), simply fill up a thredUP bag and put it on your doorstep. thredUP covers the shipping, and pays you for every item we can hand down to other families. Hand down »

With so many sites popping up on the internet, it hard to know which ones are safe and legit to order from. I can't say enough good things about thred up. So if you're looking for something in particular, check out thred UP here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails