Saturday, July 10, 2010

31.6 weeks- Orange you glad I didn't say peanut

Knock knock?
Who's there?
Peanut.
Peanut who?
Knock knock?
Who's there?
Peanut.
Peanut who?
Knock knock?
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say peanut?



I just love those classic "knock knock" jokes. I thought it appropriate because last week Baby Willoughby was weighing in about as much as four oranges. This post is late because I had a virus on my computer that wouldn't allow me to get on the computer. I was so mad!!! We finally got it removed, thank you Jesus! So this post is really my 31.6 week post, and so all "what's new this week" stats will be from then.

Had a Dr. Appointment on Wednesday. I gained three pounds, but since I am going every two weeks now, it's fairly appropriate to the "a pound a week from this point on" rule. Baby W's heartbeat was at 150, but the fundus did not grow. She said that it could be that the baby just dropped down farther into the pelvis. I truly believe that because this last week....HE FOUND MY PELVIS BONES!!! It is now his prerogative to kick off those bones, and oh does that feel un-comfy.


What's new this week?

How far along: 31.6 Weeks

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Total weight gain: 11 lbs.

Waist: This week my waist measures in at 42". It's measuring smaller this week, but could be that he dropped a bit.

Belly Button: Still an innie, thank the Lord!

Best moment this week: Receiving the anticipated baby mobile in the mail, and getting a few extras that the seller threw in. Winning a lamp that will match the mobile, and prepping the nursery to be painted.

Food cravings: Watermelon, but isn't it always? I made fruit salad for the fourth, and devoured at least three full plates of it. It was good!

Food aversions: Spicy...heartburn again

Gender: It's a boy! Check out the picture from our previous post.

Crazy Dreams: Had some weird ones, but I can't remember them. Oh well, next time I will write them down.

What I miss: Energy once again. Naps are my friend. I have never been a nap person though, so it's not my norm.

What I am looking forward to: Painting the nursery, the baby shower on August 7th, and Baby W being here.

Milestones: Baby W found the pelvis bones, ribs, and any other area that he can stretch into. It's rather un-comfy, but I love it. I look forward to his movements and sharing them with Joel. Had two people FINALLY ask me if I was pregnant. I was excited, because I still don't always look prego, but I guess now I do look it enough for people to ask. Yay me!



This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

Until next post,

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails