Wednesday, July 14, 2010

32.6 weeks- STOP THE CLOCK, I'm not ready for the baby to come yet!!!



I can't believe another week has gone by!!! It needs to slow down; the nursery is still not ready!!!!! Please don't come early Baby W, I'm not ready yet....just a few more weeks please?

Okay, now that I have that out, I can go on about my day. So Monday Joel was supposed to paint the nursery, but since he has been working so hard the last two weeks with 6-7 day weeks, I told him not to worry about it. He is on vacation next week and so it will be done sometime next week.

I got bad news though. My camera is lost!!!! I donated to the thrift store for sure. BOO HOO! I got a call that said they couldn't find it. RIIIIGGGHHHT! Oh well. I guess we will have to borrow a camera once the baby comes or purchase another one.

On another note, I got the baby vintage lamp I bid on a week and a half ago. Decor is coming together. I still need to get bedding and a mattress. Maybe after the shower, I can purchase some bedding. Anyways, here is the picture of a similar lamp. The lamp I bought is a white base and a blue arm. The girl is in a white dress with blue polka dots and her rocking chair is painted pink; the little boy is sitting on a blue stool and his outfit is blue and white. Mine is much cuter than this one. But since I don't have a camera, this pic will have to do.



What's new this week?

How far along: 32.6 Weeks

Maternity clothes: Yes, but occasionally I will still wear regular clothes.

Total weight gain: 11 lbs.

Waist: This week my waist measures in at 42 1/2".

Belly Button: Still an innie, thank the Lord!

Best moment this week: Got my vintage baby lamp, see picture above.

Food cravings: None this week

Food aversions: Spicy...heartburn again.

Gender: He's still a boy! Check out the picture from our previous post.

Crazy Dreams: Had a dream a friend got pregnant out of wedlock. Not a good thing.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. Sometimes it's hard to sleep JUST on your sides.

What I am looking forward to: Nursery being done. Dad, you need to come pick up this crib and paint it.....otherwise, I might just do it! :D

Milestones: We are nearing the end of the pregnancy with only 7 weeks left. Baby is getting bigger and moving around a lot.





By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.

Until next post,

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails