Wednesday, July 28, 2010

34.6 weeks-Nursery is on it's way towards being finished

This week has been pretty uneventful...well except for my crazy emotions...lol. This is one thing I can't wait to be normal again. It's rather embarassing. I went over to my SIL's house on Saturday night, and she and another good friend asked how I was doing....to which I simply replied "I've been emotional today."...and the next thing I know, I'm crying. It was so embarrassing, but I was so grateful that it was just in front of family. They were understanding and gave liberal hugs and in a few moments time, I was better.


I was so excited to get the nursery finished and painted. Thank you to the best husband in the world! It's like a load lifted off my plate. I ended up shampooing the carpets today as well, and last Friday, my Dad came and picked up the crib. Now I can finish decorating and setting it up once he is done painting it. Can't wait!!!

I also got to spend some time with my niece Mya. She is my little luv bug. I miss her so much when she is not around. Thanks Alex for letting her spend the week with me. We had lots of fun!



Special thanks to:

Monica H.-Thank you for the beautiful bedding. I always appreciate it when people think of me.
Jesse and Lynna- Those onsies are adorable, and Joel will be a proud papa when Baby Jehoshaphat sports them!


What's new this week?

How far along: 34.6 Weeks

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Total weight gain: 14 lbs. Have a Dr. Appointment next week, so we will see how much more I have gained.

Waist: This week my waist measures in at 44 1/2". That's a gain of 1 1/2" in one week!

Belly Button: Still an innie, thank the Lord!

Best moment this week: When Joel finished painting the nursery. Shampooing the carpets.

Food cravings: None this week

Food aversions: Everything....It gives me heartburn. I can drink water, and I get heartburn...That's okay, only 5 more weeks to endure this heartburn.

Gender: He's still a boy! Check out the picture from our previous post.

Crazy Dreams: Had a bunch of crazy dreams this week, but I forgot them...too bad!

What I miss: Energy- it's so bad I have to take naps still.

What I am looking forward to: The baby shower on August 7th. Finishing setting up the nursery.

Milestones: Baby still kicking up a storm, and gaining weight each day!



Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. His fat layers — which will help regulate his body temperature once he's born — are filling him out, making him rounder. His skin is also smoother than ever. His central nervous system is maturing and his lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies.

Until next post,

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails