Wednesday, August 4, 2010

35.6 weeks- Honey Dew this...

Today we had a Dr. Appointment. I gained another three pounds. I guess I like the three pounds every two weeks routine...lol. From this point on, we start seeing the Dr. every week until he is born.

Baby had a strong heartbeat at 150 again. Fundus was measuring small she said at 35 1/2 cm. She guesstimated that Baby Jehoshaphat would weight around 7 pounds. We got another sneak peek at him with an ultrasounds. She wanted to make sure that he was still in head down position; of course he was.

I haven't really had a lot going on this last week, (Oh, this week had two people ask if we were expecting) but I anticipate that next week will be filled with a "Honey Dew" list for Joel as the baby shower is on Saturday, and I will be adding my rocking chair and crib back to the room (hopefully)!


I got to spend time with one of my "best good friends" (thats my version of a BFF) Tammy yesterday. We went and got Pedi's. I have been telling Joel for the last three weeks or so that I was going to get my feet done before I had this baby (especially if I had to look at them while giving birth; nothing worse than looking at gnarly ugly toes)....AND if I went into labor before I got them done, you better know that I would be sitting in that pedi chair (labor pains and all) getting my toes groomed. It was nice, refreshing, and absolutely relaxing. Thanks so much Tammy.

I am sure next week's post will be filled with more special thanks as well. So without further ado, lets see...

What's new this week?

How far along: 35.6 Weeks

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Total weight gain: 17 lbs. Had a Dr. Appointment and gained yet another three pounds. I'm cringing thinking I have four more weeks to gain weight....why am I so worried? I dunno. I know you have to gain weight, but why so much? lol.

Waist: This week my waist measures in at 45".

Belly Button: Still an innie, thank the Lord, but it's getting sorta flat looking.

Best moment this week: Getting a much needed Pedicure...Thanks so much Tammy! I really, really, really, really, needed it!

Food cravings: None this week

Food aversions: Everything. Heartburn is almost over right?

Gender: He's still a boy! Check out the picture from our previous post.

Crazy Dreams: Had a bunch of crazy dreams this week, but most of them centered around me not being able to get to Joel for whatever reason it was in the dream.

What I miss: Being comfortable while singing and sitting. It never fails, every time I start singing, Baby Jehoshaphat decides its a good time to be in my ribs....and then after singing, sitting down is a nightmare with him in my ribs still. I am sure that in a few weeks time, I will be missing the feeling, but for right now the only thing I miss is being comfortable...lol

What I am looking forward to: The baby shower this Saturday. Finishing setting up the nursery.

Milestones: We made it to our weekly OB appointments. It's crazy how time is flying. I know he will be here very soon. My doctor thinks I should be right on time.



Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight


Until next post,

1 comment:

Jesse Willoughby said...

What in the world is little Jehoshaphat going to do inside if he can even stretch out those little legs?
I'm happy for you guys...you've done a great job being Prego.

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails