Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dr's Appointment Week 24.6


So today I had my Doctor's appointment. It was a nightmare of a wait. Our appointment was at 4:40 p.m., and we didn't leave until 6:00 p.m. Guess they scheduled too many appointments in the afternoon.

Anyways, on to the details:

I did not gain any weight at all from last Doctor's appointment on April 22 to this appointment. I weighed in at 171 pounds. Whoo Hoo! Hopefully I will not gain a lot of weight, and end up weighing less than I started out as when I deliver.

Baby Willoughy was being difficult to find the heartbeat. He ended up being on the left side of the belly going across the waist line (horizontally). His heartbeat was 157.

His heartbeat has been as following:
15.6 weeks-153
19.4 weeks-135
20.6 weeks-135
24.6 weeks-157

One other thing I was in awe of...last appointment the uterus was measuring near the belly button, NOW, it is in the middle of the upper abdomen. I was amazed how much it has grown in the last month.

Personally, I think that I am going to have a long baby. Joel is over 6 feet tall you know.


Guess what! I got the "drink" today too! I am supposed to take the glucose test this Monday. Yay! Whoo Hoo!....you can hear the sarcasm right? My doctor gave me lemon lime. Hopefully it won't be that bad, and hopefully it comes out normal. I'll let you know how bad it taste...lol.

Until next time,

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails