Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For free from Kohl's

So I got a coupon in the mail the other day that said "Spend $10.00, and get $10.00 off". If you know me, I am always in search of a deal, and so I checked the sales rack, and found two items for the baby that added up to exactly $10.00. I figured I would have to pay the sales tax on it, but no...the coupon took the $10.00 off the subtotal, and so therefore there was not a balance left to tax, so basically I got the items for free. Crazy huh?

Here is a picture of the receipt:


Here is a picture of the items I "bought":


Aren't rompers so cute?




I know this was probably working the system, but I really didn't mean for it to work out that way. Next time, I will have to spend more than $10.00 so I don't feel like I am cheating. Anyhoo, here's to a good deal!

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails