Wednesday, June 2, 2010

26.6 weeks-Cool as a cucumber pt. 2

On a different note, I just heard back from the Doctors office. I do not have Gestational Diabetes. WHOO HOO!

Also, I want to say a special thanks to Petra and Ian S. They were gracious enough to pass down clothes and a few other baby items from their son who is now 5. I am so excited, and while going through all the clothes, toys, and bottles, I felt like nesting. I have to put all this baby stuff somewhere. So this week, I am endeavoring to clean up the office, and make it easier to transition into the nursery.

I have decided to put our computer downstairs, and so now I will have to make room in the garage to put my kitchen hutch in there. We have a dilemma of only two phone jacks in our house, one in the nursery, and one in the kitchen, so finding a place to put the computer has been a problem from the beginning, but I think it will work. It has to...lol.

And special thanks to Annette H. She so was so kind to pass down some much needed maternity clothes! I now have outfits to wear to church and casual clothes too. Now I can sport a baby bump in style. You are truly a life saver, and people at my church will thank you, as I have been hiding the bump with my regular clothes. Now they can really see the Baby Willoughby bump.

And lastly, Dad and Lynn. They bought me a beautiful antique rocking chair. Okay antique might be pushing it, but it's from the 1980's...you remember the old wooden ones with the wicker/cane backs in the shape of an oval...yeah that kind.


Until next week,

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails