Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Emotions of a pregnant lady...

I never knew that a baby mobile could bring me to tears, but that is exactly what happened to me this afternoon. I am constantly looking for things for the nursery, and today while surfing eBay, I found the perfect baby mobile. As most of you know, I decided to go with a vintage theme. It can get rather expensive looking for decor, so I limit myself to looking for certain things, and today I decided to check out the vintage mobile section on eBay....and then I found it.

I immediately called Joel and asked if I could make a "best offer", and after thinking about it, he said "Why not?"....and so I did.....and then I waited....and waited...(okay so my wait time was probably about an hour, but that is an eternity when you want something, and it's perfect, and you have to have it, and know right now that you're going to get it), and then I checked my email and saw that they accepted my offer....and then the emotions started coming. First I got so excited, and I sent a text to Joel telling him the good news, and the next thing I know, I'M BAWLING LIKE A BABY!

I know to most people it sounds silly, but to those that have been pregnant before, you understand (at least I hope you do, and I am not the only weird one to ever cry over something as silly as a baby mobile...lol)

So without further ado, here are a few pictures of the mobile that made me cry today. It's going to look perfect in the nursery....and for those who are worried, it is just for looks, and baby will not be "playing with it" due to the small choking hazards it possesses.







It is authentic vintage from the 1950's that is Brand new in the box. How cool is that? Also, here is a reminder picture of the two decorative toys already purchased for the nursery.


The duck is a reproduction, but the apple is vintage. Aren't they so cute?

Until next post,

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails