Wednesday, June 23, 2010

29.6 -Squashed? Most likely!

So I know squashed is not a common word, but it seem to fit nicely with my title, as Baby Willoughby is measuring up to a Butternut Squash this week.

Sunday I thought Baby Willoughby was going to kick his way out into this world. I seriously think he like Spanish music. We had a combined church service with our Spanish congregation, and every time I have been in service where there is Spanish music, he always kicks more. He usually kicks me during service, but more so when it's in Spanish....crazy huh?

I'm super excited about this weekend. I have a baby shower scheduled, and I am anxious to see my mom and other family members. It's been a few months since I have seen my mom, and undoubtedly I have grown since then. Next weeks post will probably be full of pictures, and special thanks.

Last week I pre-registered with Eden Hospital (that is where we will be delivering),and they asked me if I had a GP....well I didn't so I had to find a GP. So Monday I had a Doctors appointment with my regular GP, but today I have a doctors appointment with my OB. I think from now on I go in every 3 weeks until I hit the 32 week mark (8 months), then it's every two weeks....we'll see after today.

What's new this week?

How far along: 29.6 Weeks

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Total weight gain: 9 lbs. Yay! Gained another two pounds in the last month. Weigh in is from my DR. appointment on Monday.

Waist: This week my waist measures in at 43".

Belly Button: Still an innie, thank the Lord!

Best moment this week: Watching Mone't feel the baby move, and he gave her a really strong kick. It was so funny!

Food cravings: None...well I went to the Farmers Market and I saw these extremely large english peas, and I just had to have them.

Food aversions: None.

Gender: It's a boy! Check out the picture from our previous post.

Crazy Dreams: This morning I dreamed that I was in Venezuela, and I missed my plane back home. I didn't know my plane was leaving, and so all my luggage was still at the hotel. Since I missed the plane, I decided to go back to the hotel and get my luggage, only to find a note that said
"It looked too clean, we got suspicious. Your luggage is at the front desk. Get out immediately! Signed Sasheen G."
So I go downstairs grab my luggage, and as soon as I am out of the hotel, a high speed chase starts. Then I woke up....crazy!

What I miss: Sleep! It seems like I am now having insomnia. Maybe my mind has too much to think about, I dunno

What I am looking forward to: Having the nursery set up. It's slowly getting there. Seeing the Baby again.

Milestones: Feeling the baby move and getting the "kick in the ribs" everyone was talking about.



Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

Until next post,

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails