Wednesday, June 2, 2010

26.6 weeks-Cool as a cucumber pt. 1

Yay! We are nearing the third trimester. One more week and we are there! Baby Willoughby will be here before we know it! I am getting really excited. I had Joel take a new baby bump shot on Monday (Memorial Day) Here is a pic:



What's new this week?

How far along: 26.6 Weeks

Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes have finally been embraced. I still wear regular clothes, but I mostly have been wearing maternity for the last week and a half.

Total weight gain: 6 lbs.

Belly Button: Still an innie, thank the Lord!

Best moment this week: Getting a whole bunch of maternity clothes from a friend, and My Dad and (his wife) Lynn showing me the rocking chair they purchased for the nursery ...well for me really! Also, the looks on people's faces on Sunday when I came in my first maternity outfit, and they could finally see the baby bump. I got so many compliments, it was very embarrassing.

Food cravings: Water, I must be dehydrated.

Food aversions: None this week.

Gender: It's a boy! Check out the picture from our previous post.

Crazy Dreams: None this week that I can remember.

What I miss: My energy...I feel zapped at the end of the day, and have to take naps.

What I am looking forward to: Cleaning the room that is to become the nursery and moving furniture around.

Milestones: Baby Willoughby is moving so much. His kicks are a lot stronger now. Showing off a legit baby bump.





The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days.

Until next week,

No comments:

Coupons for sale can be found above

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails